25 March 2007

Little Girls are too much fun

I sit here tonight with my daughter, who will be five years old in two days. She is such a little princess. She loves all things pink.

Currently, she is "working" on her Barbie(r) laptop, while I work on mine. Of course, mine is not from Mattel. There are several games she plays, mostly about spelling. She is so smart. She gets shy when I look at her, but she already knows how to read, and won't start kindergarten until the fall. Mrs. Carter enrolled her in a dance class with her cousin recently, and she loves that as well. I am not really sure what to do about a little girl, but I do love her, and she is so much fun just to watch.

One day, I suppose she'll grow up, and then I won't have her around to watch. Until then, I keep her close to my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home