22 September 2006

I saw this on Freecycle

and had to laugh.

Offer: Large, Neglected Aloe Vera plant

Posted by: "xxxxxbradleys" xxxxxbradleys@aol.com

Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:57 pm (PST)

I have a huge aloe vera plant (about 3 feet across and the same high) that is badly in need of a loving home. Both my cats and my children seem to have something personal against this poor plant, so it has been battered. Someone with a little patience, or a lot of sunburns, would be a great "parent" for this plant. Please help me find it a good Home!

Mrs. Carter said, "I always wanted an Aloe plant. Respond to that one and tell them we'll take it."

I said, "They want it to have a good home. If it comes here, it will only be neglected some more."

"Thanks a lot. You're just judging me on my past record."

"What am I supposed to judge you on?"

"Shut up. It's not like you take care of the plants."

"Precisely my point."

"Forget it."

But, I still think it's funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home