22 September 2006

What I would do

if I didn't have a conscience, or ethics and morals.

I would start up a franchise of one of those check-cashing places. I have owned my own business, and one of my workers used to regularly take his check to Check Smart to cash it, even after I told him that my bank would cash it for free. They took about 20% of his money to cash it for him at Check Smart. What a racket!

In my youth, I once availed myself of the services of one of these places, and vowed to never return. I cashed a personal check, and they took about 10%. Ouch!

Anyway, if I had the capital, low moral and ethical values, and no conscience, that's was I would do. Car title loans, payroll advances, etc. Great money to be had fleecing the stupid out of their income.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home