09 July 2013

Writing Something

They say if you want to be a writer, you should write something every day, even if it's crap. This is crap. But I am writing. If you have even been a reader of this blog, you will realise that I have not written anything in some time. Once, I made ther public declaration that I was going to write something every day. I didn't. But hey, why not revitalise this forum, and try it again, right? So, to begin, here is my new motto, blatantly stolen from The Mad Ogre: cogito ergo boom. I think, therefore, I shoot. Heh, heh. Well, I thought it was good. Whatever. To try and make this as entertaining as possible, check out this picture. My son found this and sent me this picture, after he had killed it with a roofing staple. Well, he took the picture before he killed it, I think. No matter, he said when he saw it, he was so alarmed that he didn't want to stay on this planet anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home