30 September 2008

Just to make sure my blog doesn't lapse from inactivity

My little girl, Elljae, emailed me a joke today. I laughed, but that was partly because she is such a sweetie, and she was using Mrs. Carter's email to send it. It was so sweet. She misses me, and I miss her.

But the joke still made me laugh. Maybe I just have a soft spot fot inane elementary schoolyard jokes.

Why is Cinderella so bad at soccer?

Because she runs away from the ball.

Ha ha ha.

I still smile, just thinking of it. Thanks, Elljae.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

That was really funny. I'll have to tell that one to J.

9:45 AM  
Blogger James and Monica said...

That's cute!! I love your little girl. She's such a princess. It was sad while Mrs. Buzz was gone. She said she missed her daddy and mommmy. :(

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home